My birthday's just around the corner and I woke up yesterday morning with the flu. Yes, I guess it's here already. Here's just a few of the things that I'm wishing for this year - in addition to feeling better.
- By Terry Terrybly Rose de Rose Blush ($115) - Quite possibly the prettiest blush I have ever seen. (And the most expensive.)
- Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm ($27) - I've been looking to try Aesop products for ages after hearing all the rave reviews. Any recommendations?
- Smythson 2015 Panama Diary - ($70) - The chicest way to keep track of all my dates and appointments.
- The entire Chanel Holiday 2014 Collection - Pieces have already started appearing online, and I've already ordered the highlighter, Camélia de Plumes ($80) and the polish, Phenix ($27).
- Clarisonic Aria/Mia3 Sonic Skin Cleansing System ($199) - As much as I love my current skincare routine, lately I've been feeling like it's missing a little something, so I've been looking into Clarisonic Systems. Do you have any thoughts on these?
- Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo and Conditioner ($48/$49) - I love all things Oribe, but the new Gold Lust Shampoo and Conditioner is truly spectacular, transforming my hair from dry and dull to impossibly soft, shiny and smooth.
- Byredo Burning Rose Candle ($95) - All of the scents from the Swedish brand Byredo just sound so good, but I'm particularly tempted by this smoky rose fragrance.
- Kindle Voyage ($199-$289) - I've had a Kindle Paperwhite for a few years now and am absolutely addicted to it. When I heard about the Voyage, with new features and double the storage capacity, I knew I had to add it to my wishlist.