I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week already. Time has just flown by for me this year. With the start of the holiday shopping season, here are just a few of the things that have caught my eye recently.
- Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer - Created by Dineh Mohajer, who also the founded the '90s cult-classic brand Hard Candy, her new line has that same fierce, chic vibe. The line ranges from edgy pastels to grungy hues and sparkles, in shades such as Cue The Mullet - a light sky blue, Ghost Edit - a semi-sheer nude pink, and Dirty Baby - ultra fine glitter in a black base.
- Givenchy Prisme Libre - A new lightweight, loose powder that contains four colors that combine into one, to mattify and color correct. Available in four different harmonies, each shade is inspired by haute couture fabrics, from muslin to organza, for various effects.
- L'Occitane Hand Creams in Vanilla Bouquet and Arlésienne Velvet - L'Occitane makes my favorite hand creams, hands down, but I'm a little picky about the scents I use (I like a very soft, subtle fragrance). They recently discontinued my HG version Honey, so I've been on the lookout for it's replacement. These two new scents sound fabulous and just what I'm looking for.
- Diptyque Candles - In collaboration with Tomas Maier, Diptyque is releasing three new, limited edition candles evocative of his favorite seaside escapes. The three-scent collection blends notes like fresh-cut grass, sea mist, and bayberry. Just the thing to tide you over through the winter.
- Tom Ford Lips and Boys Lip Color Collection - Thanks to Tom's latest collection, everyone wants to have a ménage à trois. Launching on Black Friday, fifty clutch-sized lipsticks will be available in sets of three or as a complete set of fifty. Thirty six of the shades are all new and all the shades have boys' names after the men in Tom's life, past and present. I'm making a list and checking it twice, it doesn't matter if they've been naughty or nice.
- Mun No.11 Anarose Rejuvenating Rose Toner -Following up on the success of their beloved No.1 Aknari Brightening Youth Serum, Mun has just released No.11 Anarose Rejuvenating Rose Toner, a hydrating and radiance infusing toner. Made with rose blossoms, prickly pear stem extract, Goji berry, jasmine and daisy - if this toner is even half as good as the serum is, I'm sold.
- Le Métier de Beauté Obsidian Odyssey Eyeshadow Kaleidoscope - I always take notice when Le Métier de Beauté releases a new eyeshadow kaleidoscope and it's been a while since they last did, aside from a set or gift with purchase. Obsidian Odyssey is a palette of jewel-toned shades - another unique color combination that only Le Métier de Beauté could come up with. It promises radiance and a break from the winter doldrums.
- Truffle Metallic Privacy Clutch - Truffle has launched a few new clutches recently, including a limited edition, metallic rose gold version of their Privacy Clutch. It comes in soft, buttery leather with a grey cotton lining - the ideal accessory that can be dressed up or down.